As the activity of ALBEA BLANCA is related to other countries of the European Union, the LSSI-CE is applied in conjunction with the current rules of Private International Law. For more detailed information, you can consult the current regulations in the information page of the Ministry of Industry, Energy and Tourism of Spain. This regulation aims to ensure that users have access to the services of a web page, not only to ensure communication between the parties, but also to be assured that in the event of a legal dispute, there will be a real interlocutor - what is especially relevant to online stores.
The General Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016, of Data Protection (RGPD) for collecting information about customers is applicable to this webpage.
In illán AB ubago, S.L., located in Paseo del Pinar 7, 1º izq, 28231 Las Rozas, Madrid, Spain, hereinafter ALBEA BLANCA, we are especially concerned about the protection of the privacy of the data provided by our customers. Therefore, we guarantee that the data processing is carried out under security levels that prevent the loss of data, the manipulation of these and/or unauthorized access.
The CUSTOMER must be of legal age. Otherwise, you must submit an express authorization signed by your parents or legal guardians.
In compliance with the General Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016, of Data Protection (RGPD), we inform users that all the data they provide to us, by any means, throughout the relationship commercial with ALBEA BLANCA, will be incorporated into a file, whose owner and person in charge is ALBEA BLANCA, and we assure that they will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
The purpose of the collection and processing of the USER's data is to manage the commercial relationship, manage their requests and/or orders and their collection and, also, perform treatments for advertising and commercial prospecting purposes, provided that it is authorized.
The realization of data processing for advertising and commercial prospection purposes will involve providing the USER by different means, information, advertising and commercial promotions of products and services marketed by ALBEA BLANCA, as well as products and services of other companies related to the food sectors. For these purposes, the personal data provided may be communicated, and in no case may it be assigned. The consent of the USER for the treatment of its data for mentioned purposes will be understood to be clearly and unambiguously rendered by means of the communication of its data to ALBEA BLANCA. Advertising and commercial prospecting actions may be carried out by means such as telephone calls, SMS texts, MMS and emails.
By request to ALBEA BLANCA, as owner of the file containing the USER's personal data, the USER is entitled to exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to receiving publicity, as well as the revocation of the consent granted. In this sense, ALBEA BLANCA offers the USER different ways:
1. Send an email to email@example.com indicating in the subject "Data Protection" and in the body of the message the name and surname, and the phrase I DO NOT WISH TO RECEIVE ADVERTISING FROM ALBEA BLANCA and/or I DO NOT WISH TO RECEIVE ADVERTISING FROM OTHER RELATED COMPANIES.
2. Make a phone call to the Spanish telephone number (+34) 697 491 760 indicating the same data and information specified in the previous option, plus an email address, so ALBEA BLANCA may respond with a written communication.
3. Send a written communication by post mail to Albea Blanca, in Paseo del Pinar 7, 1º izq., 28231 las Rozas, Madrid, Spain, indicating the above-mentioned details, plus an email address, so ALBEA BLANCA may respond with a written communication.
a) Remind the USER of his access data.
b) Improve the quality of the website, depending on the USER´s browsing habits.
4. ALBEA BLANCA uses the following cookies on its website:
4. 1. Cookies strictly necessary for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the USER.
4. 2. Analytical cookies, for monitoring and statistical analysis of the behavior of all users.
4. 3. Advertising cookies, for the management of advertising spaces based on certain criteria.
4. 4. Behavioral cookies, for the management of advertising spaces according to the specific profile of the USER.
4. 5. Complement cookies (plug-in) for sharing social content.
5 Deactivation of Cookies:
5.1. If the cookies mentioned in 9.4.1 are deactivated, the USER will not be able to correctly receive the contents and services of ALBEA BLANCA.
5.2. If the cookies mentioned in 9.4 (2, 3 and 4) are deactivated, the website may continue to operate without prejudice to the fact that the information collected by them allows ALBEA BLANCA services to be improved and offers many contents free of charge.
5.3. The USER can choose which cookies wants them to work on ALBEA BLANCA´s website through:
1. The screen of the browser:
2. The opt-out systems specifically to the treated cookie. A "rejection" cookie may be installed on the USER's computer for the chosen deactivation to work.
3. Other third-party tools, available online, that allow the USER to detect the cookies on each website that they visit and manage their deactivation. ie, Ghostery:
5. 4. ALBEA BLANCA is not responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies of the aforementioned third parties.
1. All the elements of ALBEA BLANCA's website and online store, which are visual or sound, including the underlying technology, are protected by copyright, trademarks and patents.
2. ALBEA BLANCA, by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website and online store, as well as of the elements contained therein (as images, audios, software or texts; and also the logo, combinations of colors, structure and design of their image, selection of materials used, programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc ...)
3. All rights reserved: In virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Spanish Intellectual Property Law, is expressly prohibited for commercial purposes, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the way it is made available, of all or part of the mentioned above contents owned by ALBEA BLANCA, in any medium and by any technical means, without its express written authorization.
4. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by ALBEA BLANCA. The USER may visualize the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on its computer's hard drive or on any other physical medium, if it´s solely and exclusively for its personal and private use.
5. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of ALBEA BLANCA.
6. In case ALBEA BLANCA´s website provides links or hyperlinks to other websites, ALBEA BLANCA will not exercise any control over these sites or assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third-party website. Nor ALBEA BLANCA will guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of mentioned hyperlinks. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
7. ALBEA BLANCA is not responsible, in any case, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it, for damages of any kind that may be caused by the CONTENTS, as errors, omissions, lack of availability of the portal and the transmission of viruses, malicious or harmful programs.
Comments, suggestions and complaints
1. Comments and suggestions will be well received. Please send them through our contact form, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or made it by telephone, at the Spanish number (+34) 697 491 760.
2. ALBEA BLANCA has Spanish official complaint forms available to USERS/CUSTOMERS.
3 It´s the DECREE 1/2010, of January 14th , of the Council of Government, by which the Regulation of the Law 11/1998, of July 9 is approved, the law that protects the CONSUMER in Madrid.
Applicable law and competence
1. Current Conditions shall be ruled by Spanish law.
2. For the resolution of any doubt, discrepancy or divergence that may arise in the fulfillment and interpretation of this Contract, the parties submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid city.
3. Likewise, conflicts with customers resident in the European Union can be resolved through an online resolution platform (ODR), as indicated in art. 14 Reg.524 / 2013 (ODR Regulation)